Eat easily smile nicely
Your smile should last a lifetime.When natural teeth are missing, you lose chewing ability, and unreplaced teeth can cause other teeth to be lost, tipped or crowded. Missing a tooth, or teeth can create problems after problems after problems. You can look and feel better, regain your self-esteem, have a better quality of life, and simply smile more with dental implants from Oral Surgery at decent specialized dental care.
- Dental implants are a long-term solution for missing tooth
- Help for eat or mastication
- Retain your natural face shape, and smile
- Speak easy
- Protect your healthy teeth
- Next best thing to healthy, natural teeth
- Restore self-confidence
Implants Brand that we use:
We use world class branded implants like, OSSTEM (South Korea), Nobel Bio-care (Sweden) IAT (Japan), JTK (China)
What Are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is a “root” device, usually made of titanium or titanium alloy, used in dentistry to support restorations that resemble a tooth or teeth to replace missing teeth.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
There are many advantages to dental implants, including:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
Contra Indication of dental Implant/Selecting patient for dental Implants .
- Patient should not be suffering any uncontrolled metabolic disease like diabetes mellitus.
- Patient should be nonsmoker
- Patient with bad oral hygiene
- Patient should not following disease : Fibrous dysplasia , Paget’s disease , Chronic osteomyelitis , Anticancer drug taking, Habit like bruxism.
For dental Implant there needed one stage or two stage surgical procedure .
Implants can be done by –
- Immediate post extraction implant placement
- Delayed Immediate post extraction implant procedure (2 weeks to 3 months after extraction)
- Late Implantation (3 month or more after tooth extraction)
- Implants load (crown /Bridge or tooth supply)
- Early load (1 to 2 weeks )
- Delayed load (after 3 months)
How Successful Are Dental Implants?
Success rates of dental implants vary, depending on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%. With proper care, implants can last a lifetime.
How Painful Are Dental Implants?
Most people who have received dental implants say that there is very little pain and discomfort involved in the procedure. Local anesthesia can be used during the procedure, and most patients report that implants involve less pain than a tooth extraction.
Care of Dental Implant:
Dental Implant needs care like natural teeth. Tooth Brush , Flossing and regular dental checkup necessary .
Decent specialized Dental Care, Khulna ,Bangladesh . We have been in service since 2001. We have 20 years experienced. Our Dental care center is equipped with modern technological design.
Location: PARUPALLI, 20 Wahab Avenue, behind Gorib Newaz Clinic, East Side of Iqbalnagar Girl's School, Khulna.
Cell: +880172 682554, +880191 3105828, +880197 9979301
Email: [email protected]
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com